Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friend or Foe

So today I was home bored and when I get bored I tend to think about a lot(especially when things aren't going so great). After texting some people and other's hitting me up just to check on me I realized that I have a lot of people in my life who really care for me and have my back. Now there are also some who could care less about me and how I'm doing but tend to pretend they do and play the victim when you stop calling and testing for a while. Not to mention they expect you to be there whenever they need you. So I wrote this lil poem a while ago and just felt that it was the perfect time to put it out. Gotta love the real ones you know.

Shout out to all my real friends
not my sometimes friends
you know the ones that come around when a season ends
if you ain't there for practice and games this team don't need you
remember never bite the hand that feeds you
lets just hope that soon is when you get it together
you know before that cold ass winter weather
it gets darker and lonlier as we grow older
and trust me you don't want this cold shoulder
Signing Out ~CC the Sweety~

No comments:

Post a Comment