Friday, June 19, 2009

He wasn't good enough for me...

So I was just sitting and thinking about past relationships and why they ended. Asking questions like what could I have done different? Is it possible that we could have worked? But then I look and see we're not together so obviously not. I began to think about how me being sensitive me, would question myself as a person and being good enough for a guy. How is it that guys can make females feel so insecure that they always wonder what they did wrong or what they could have done different. They praise you and try so hard to get you but then at some point they realize that you just aren't right for them, or they just don't want to be with you, or they aren't ready for a relationship after you've been in a relationship for more than 6 months already smh. They have this weird way of handling relationships and it always seems to be the wrong way. Well anyway I was inspired to write something. It's just a little something nothing big.

you were never good for me and I finally see that
i was just something for you to concur then step out
taking that trip to your ex-girl house
i don't know why i gave you a chance
cuz i didn't even think twice at the first glance
there was something that pulled me in
maybe god teaching me a lesson
but at the end of the day I'm happy with every blessing
You were never good for me I finally see
Breezy season poppin' got boyfriend #1, 2, maybe even 3
LMAO hope that made someone smile cuz it sure made me laugh a little
Live~Laugh~& Love ur life!! CC

No comments:

Post a Comment