Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cigarette Smokers...Ewwww!!


Now I know that it's a recession and people are stressed so more people are smoking but can they not find something else to do like biting nails. I mean my mom hasn't been a smoker for over 10 years now all of a sudden she's smoking again. I didn't even remember what it was like to live in a house with a smoker but it smells and I hate it.


Today I was on my way to work and a man came and sat next to me at the bus stop and started smoking his nasty cigarette and a chick did the same thing yesterday when I was on my way to take a final exam. I mean don't people know that the air is bad enough? Don't they know second hand smoke is just as bad as first hand smoke if not worse? No t to mention that people should have the common courtesy to not smoke under a bus shelter where smoke will linger instead of in the open air. Or how about that their ashes tend to fly on people so maybe they should stay to themselves when smoking those "cancer sticks".


Well that's all. I just think that people should be more considerate of others or I'll just start being RUDE.


Signing out til next time

-CC the Realist


"Because I speak the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment