Thursday, May 28, 2009

Letter to my past

People will never understand why I can’t let you go. Although you are my past without you my present or future would not exist. See people insist that I let go but holding on makes me who I am…Don’t want to be left with what ifs so I keep you close to fall back on. From my birth to today I hold every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year if I let go losing out is my fear. I have become a hoarder of memories. These memories have become my protection from what the future brings. When things get scary or too hard I return to them to remind me that happiness and stability is not impossible. Some times are harder than others but what I have already experienced no one can take away so with that I just hope and pray for a brighter day…Get it? My past is my future…happiness in a different form.

No comments:

Post a Comment