Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Haunting in Connecticut


Oh how proud I am! Yes the Haunting in Connecticut was one of the scariest ways to expose the rest of the world to "real" CT living but it was a great movie. Me being a huge horror film buff thought it was one of the best horror movie's I've seen in a while. Don't get me wrong, I haven't watched every horror film there is to see but, this is the first one I've seen in I don't know how long that actually made me scream.
I was curled up in my seat waiting in actual horror for the next thing that would pop up on the screen. The effects of the movie were great(see picture) and that's just one example but the best. Also, every scary moment was perfectly positioned. When watching movies I can usually predict what's going to happen but not this one. I was actually waiting in anticipation for the next part of the movie. The difficulty I had predicting the movie was probably what had me holding onto the people next to me for dear life the entire time or peeking through my fingers.
This movie had me afraid to sleep alone so I give it 2 sweet thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment