Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hated?? Admired?? I think not...

Ok so today I had a conversation with a friend about people who throw out the word hater as much if not more than how much they change their unmentionables(that's underwear). It began to sit heavy on my mind after I saw the status of one of those people when I got home. It really annoys me to see it to the point where I've thought of deleting people from my facebook and myspace because of it. They go on these rants about how much people want to be like them and hate on what they have because they don't have lives. Yet these same people seem to find more than enough time to talk about those people who supposedly are thinking about them all the time.

What I think a hater is:

Hater /hayt-er/n. someone who finds it in themselves to dislike another person for no particular reason. (hate usually stems from some type of jealousy)

Now what some people don't understand is that sometimes people just don't like a specific thing about you. That does not mean they are hating on you. What these specific people fail to realize is that they are putting so much time and energy into pointing out their so called haters that they make themselves look bad. A lot of the time they are creating these stories anyway just to make themselves feel better when people don't like them. Also if a significant amount of people don't like you...most likely it's not a case of haters but there's something wrong with YOU!

Also just because someone does something you have done doesn't mean they are trying to be like you. People try to be individuals but at some point you are going to have something in common with others. Stop trying to pretend like your the only person in the world that says a word, wears a pair of sneakers, or performs a particular action. EVERYONE DOES SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES!! It's inevitable.

On that note I am going to stop here...i think I've said enough...

Until next time...giving you a taste of Sweet honesty...

~CC

No comments:

Post a Comment